3 Reasons Why I Use a Manual Toothbrush
3 Reasons why I switched to brushing my teeth with a manual toothbrush after brushing for a few years with an electric toothbrush:
1. NO SOUND
- A manual toothbrush is quiet
- I can hear what I want--music, podcast or silence!
- I avoid having a loud motor in my head. The electric toothbrush's loud buzzing sound stayed with me throughout the day. I had tinnitus when I used it. That went away when I began using a manual toothbrush again.
- No outlet or wires needed with a manual toothbrush
- Lightweight & portable
- You don't need to figure out which replacement head brand goes with which base (like with an electric toothbrush)
3. COSTS LESS
- The cost of an electric toothbrush is higher than a manual toothbrush
- The cost of replacement heads for an electric toothbrush are more expensive than manual toothbrushes.